At Mabel Prichard School, we want to provide you with a rewarding and enriching career, which enables you to reach your full potential and achieve job satisfaction through a range of opportunities and benefits in our growing school.
Every staff member at Mabel Prichard School is valued for the contribution they make to improving outcomes for our fantastic students, and we place a strong focus on the importance of retaining our talented and versatile staff.
Benefits of working at Mabel Prichard School include:
Professional development opportunities
- Regular training and access to a range of internal and external professional development opportunities tailored to your learning needs, your job role and your career aspirations
- Opportunities for career progression, secondments and transfers within The Gallery Trust, the largest special school Academy Trust in Oxfordshire
- Opportunities for collaborative working across the schools in The Trust, offering the chance to liaise with experienced colleagues, building knowledge and professional networks
- Competitive salaries for teaching and support staff based on School Teacher Pay and Conditions Document and the NJC Green Book
- Excellent terms and conditions
- Access to attractive pension plans (TPS and LGPS), linked to salary life assurance
- Contribution towards glasses and eye tests for DSE use
- Salary sacrifice schemes, including childcare vouchers and cycle to work
- The opportunity to be a key member of a friendly and supportive staff team, dedicated and committed to improving outcomes for students
- 24/7 access to a free Employee Assistance Programme to provide confidential advice and guidance
- Membership to My Healthy Advantage wellbeing app
- Excellent induction processes, and strong line management structures to promote your wellbeing at work
- Generous annual leave entitlement for support staff which increases to reflect length of service
- A culture which is open to employee ideas and encourages open dialogue
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Regular staff surveys to gain feedback on wellbeing and to drive improvements
- The opportunity to join colleagues for social events, including wellbeing walks
- Perkbox – discount and wellbeing platform
To see our current vacancies please click here.