A Teaching Assistant role at Mabel Prichard School is rewarding, exciting and challenging.
We have high aspirations and expectations for all of our pupils and in turn this leads to high expectations of our staff. Teaching Assistants at Mabel Prichard School aid the delivery of creative learning that motivates our pupils and supports them to achieve.
All aspects of the role and responsibilities are focused on having an impact on the children and young adults at our school. This involves setting appropriate boundaries for children, supporting with their education and care and liaising with families to get the best possible outcomes.
Some examples of our expectations include:
– Supporting Teachers to deliver highly personalised inclusive lessons
– Having, or willingness to develop, a good understanding of our school curriculum
– Working closely with other professionals and families
– Supporting the creation of a climate for success for pupils with special educational needs and disabilities to learn and develop
– Promoting high standards in your class team
– A resilient and instinctive approach in meeting our pupils’ needs
If you share our passion for making a real difference to the lives of children and young people with special needs this could be a great role for you. Previous special school experience is not necessary, but it is essential you fully share our values, which can be found on our website.
For a candidate information please click here
To apply for this post, please email email@example.com. You can also download an application form and job pack from our website https://mabelprichard.org/vacancies or from The Gallery Trust website www.thegallerytrust.co.uk